Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I got in!

Kilig!!! haha!!

At last! After 2 days of trying (hah!, not bad. hehe) to find that "twitter-trending" MAGICAL QUILL to get to register early on Pottermore, I finally found it! Potterheads just can't wait for October! haha! woohoo! I was even late for a bit because I was accessing it through my iPod touch but a mouse pointer is needed for you to get the magical quill so I hurried and opened my laptop, plus the internet is stressing me out because it won't connect quickly, but then I got it still. haha! I think I'm over reacting now. lol. But imagine how a lot of Potterheads all over the world accessing the site plus limited slots for registration in a day, just woah! =] hihi! Now I just have to wait for the owl that will send my joining instructions. haha!

The site where I have been directed. (quill.pottermore.com/2100)

The site where I have been directed. (quill.pottermore.com/2100)


woot! woot!

"Y'err a wizard Liezel!"

Hi, I'm CharmCloak144!  =)

after 5 mins.

See you Potterheads on Pottermore! But first, I have to get back first to my muggle duties. STUDY! 2 major quizzes on Thursday and Prelim week next week. woohoo! Be nice AudProbs! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Ideas? Suggestion? Let's talk! :)