Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pottermore Beta


Finally had a time with my blog. Grabe! Next week’s our FINALS week and we still had 2-3 topics yet to be discussed on our AudProbs class. K.
 
Currently, Pedring already flew with his “mahangin” attitude away from our country, finally! It caused so much problems, most especilally to those near the ocean. How bad of him to destroy the Baywalk area. Siya na malakas! Tss. We’re just so blessed here in Bacoor, Cavite because we don’t experience flood in our area. Thank God! Maybe because God knows I can’t swim that’s why He don’t let us experience. =] And then I wonder what those people living in the streets do whenever there are strong typhoons like this. Super lamig na kahit nasa loob lang ng bahay, how much more sila diba? Nyaaaaaaaa. Let’s pray for them.

So because of Pedring, classes were suspended for two days straight. And I’m super productive for that two free days because I finished a lot of tasks. Yey! I’ve done my part for our project + AudProbs homework + reviewed  Advacc for an upcoming quiz. I’ve also finally finished my article for my application on essays.ph. I submitted my form way back in August pa, and ngayon ko lang naasikaso because wala naman daw deadline. So I really don’t expect that much. Haha! Besides, it really takes time for me to write about a topic I’m not into. Frustrated writer lang. =/


Anyway, this post was really intended for my Pottermore experience but then, nadala ako sa “recap” part of this post. Hehe. After waiting for so many days, I finally received my Pottermore mail last last September 10, but I only fully played it just now. I don’t know how to start with my experience without spoiling the coolness of Pottermore, so bahala na. Haha! PS. I can't help to post photos. Need some spoilers? =].


 My own bank account at Gringotts! =]


The Hogwarts' list of things to buy:


The Sorting ceremony is done using 7 questions: 



The graphics of the site was the thing I like the most. It looked real enough for  someone to get the feel of the story. It got a lot of extra scoops straight from JK Rowling. This Pottermore experience is exactly a supplement for those who have read the whole series. It’s like scanning every chapter but with added notes and “stories” behind the actual story. Pottermore just blatantly justified how wide Rowling’s imagination is. I can’t imagine her writing another fiction after this very much successful  series. She made the world of Harry Potter, with everything from the smallest details, come to life. She made a lot of people wish that Hogwarts is true and flying on broomsticks is the most awesome thing to do. That Quidditch should be an official sport and that having a ¾ station entrance would be nice. Imgaine that? Hands down talaga! No questions asked.
Things to look out for:
  • Buying your school stuffs and pet  at Diagon Alley
  • Getting a wand. They have this process so Olivander would know which wand will choose you. =]
  • Getting sorted! Just be true to yourself and you’ll be sorted on the right house. =]
  • Brewing your first potion.
  • Casting spells. (You can have a duel with others, but haven’t tried it yet)
  • Real time house points.
  • Plus a LOT more things to find and discover every chapter.
Note: Don’t forget to zoom in (double-click) so you won’t miss things. *wink*

I got a Solid 13 and 3/4inch Hornbeam with Phoenix feather core wand. Having a rare Phoenix feather in my wand is an honor. Yeee! Haha.



I got sorted into Hufflepuff. Once you got sorted, there’s no turning back. Though I originally wanted to be in Ravenclaw, I think Hufflepuff is really the closest house suited for me. =]

uh-huh! THIS! =]

My first ever potion.



Made the most out of my free day because for sure on October, the site’s traffic would be much much higher because it will now be open to all. I hope Pottermore read all feedback from the Beta users, there’s still some glitches but I didn’t saw some major ones though. Some parts were lacking some features that could add to the whole experience. Nevertheless, I’m very thankful for Pottermore for this won’t let us Potterheads miss the magical world of Harry. Thank you Sony and most especially to J.K. Rowling who never failed to make her fans want more. *clap* * clap*. Feel free to add me at Pottermore! My UN's:  CharmCloak144.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Ideas? Suggestion? Let's talk! :)