Monday, December 19, 2011

Paskuhan festivities!

So after checking out the World Bazaar at WTC, we headed back to school and traversed, again, the excruciating traffic along Taft. hoho. It’s Christmas time!
They are already in the middle of the Mass as we arrived. We passed by SB to meet some of our classmates and waited for awhile at the Quadri Park before heading to Seminary gym to line up for the feast. =]
Guess which is our college’s (Accountancy) logo! =]
IMG_2245
So much lechon in a night! I think this would be the new way now every Paskuhan, unlike in the past where we have food stubs to claim pre-packed meals on the food stall of our choice. Well at least this produces less trash afterwards, which is good. Lechon, baka and chicken were served.
IMG_2255
The Paskuhan 2011 Christmas Tree. I wasn’t able to take a full shot of it. tss!
IMG_2267
It’s my year! Hello to my fave color up there! =]
IMG_2298
IMG_2301
Pretty lights!
IMG_2302
While we were eating, Kamikazee were already playing so I got no pictures on that. Too bad. It’s already crowded when we went to Plaza Mayor. And this is the closest we can get. err!

IMG_2314 

And just in time for Parokya ni Edgar!!! =]


IMG_2334
IMG_2343 - Copy (2)
the red balloons tossed around.
IMG_2328
Thanks again to the 12mp that made zooming photos a bit acceptable. =]
Darius
IMG_2345 - Copy (2)
Chito & Vince
IMG_2345 - Copy
When they started playing the intro of “One Hit Combo”, I ‘m already popping my head up and getting giddy because for sure Gloc 9 is somewhere there. hehe. And yes I’m right! As soon as Chito says “…Pasok!”, Gloc 9 emerges from the backstage and then the crowd goes wild! haha! Fun times! =]
IMG_2369
Gloc9 is one of my favorite Filipino artists. So fast yet you still can fully grasp every word he says.
IMG_2371
That’s how our view looks like for almost half of their performance.  It surely would pay to be early next time.
IMG_2372
Yes Yes Show
IMG_2376
One last. The coolest building in campus. =]
IMG_2308
The next day is the main night of Paskuhan. The most anticipated Paskuhan fireworks and the all night concert with a lot of guest bands happens in that night. To which, I didn’t go to, so I don’t have a post for it. I guess Parokya ni Edgar is already enough to complete my Paskuhan 2011. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Ideas? Suggestion? Let's talk! :)